Thank you for all you do for Saint Patrick School! For the safety of our children, everyone must complete online child safety training and the following paperwork prior to working with the children. All the papers come back to the school office.
Complete and return
- Complete, sign and have notarized at St. Patrick School, a bank or an office. The cost for the State and Diocese to complete this criminal check is $10.00. Please make the check out to Saint Patrick School, then we pay the Diocese.
- If you have resided in New Hampshire for less than 5 years, you must also complete the additional forms. If you lived in Massachusetts, complete the CORI form. If you lived in any other states, complete the Choicepoint Authorization form.
3. Complete online training. Training takes about an hour and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer (does not work on tablets). You will need to update your training every 3 years. Here are the instructions.
- Go to: www.nhchildsafety.org (Be sure to turn off your pop-up blocker)
- Click on “Register Here”
- Enter the Registration Code: child safety
- Click on “Next” and complete the registration information
- You are now ready to complete your online training!
Thank you for your volunteer work at St. Patrick School! If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Norris at email@example.com