Thank you for your interest in volunteering! For the safety of our children, everyone must complete online child safety training and the following paperwork prior to working with the children. All the papers come back to the school office.
Complete and return
- Complete, sign and have notarized at St. Patrick School, a bank or an office. The cost for the State of NH and the Diocese to complete this criminal check is $10.00. Please make the check out to Saint Patrick School, then we pay the Diocese.
- If you have resided in New Hampshire for less than 5 years, you must also complete the additional forms. If you lived in Massachusetts, complete the CORI form. If you lived in any other states, complete the Choicepoint Authorization form. The cost for the State of NH and the Diocese to complete this criminal check is $5.00 (per CORI and Choicepoint). Please make the check out to Saint Patrick School, then we pay the Diocese.
3. Complete online training. Takes about an hour and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer (does not work on tablets). You will need to update your training every 3 years. Here are the instructions.
- Go to: http://www.shieldthevulnerable.org/
- Click on “First Time Signup”
- On the “Pick Type” dropdown list, choose Catholic Dioceses
- Choose Manchester Diocese (NH) from the second dropdown list and click “Confirm”
- Enter your registration information and click “Next Step”;
- Choose Employee or Volunteer and select the appropriate choices that follow;
- Review your information, accept the license and click “Confirm Signup”;
Thank you for your volunteer work at St. Patrick School! If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org