Dear Teacher, Substitute or Volunteer,
Thank you for all you do for Saint Patrick School! For the safety of our children, everyone must complete the following paperwork and attend a “Protecting God’s Children” Workshop prior to working with the children. This program only has to be completed once. Please see below for a list of what is needed. All the papers come back to the school office.
- Complete, sign and have notarized at St. Patrick School, a bank or an office. The cost for the State and Diocese to complete this criminal check is $7.50. Please make the check out to Saint Patrick School, then we pay the Diocese.
- If you have resided in New Hampshire for less than 5 years, you must also complete the choicepoint authorization form.
Code and Policy Book
- Available at St. Patrick School. Sign the acknowledgement form which is the last page. You keep the booklet, but return the form.
- Complete and return
Attend a workshop. See below for instructions on how to register for a class. Classes usually are from 6:30p.m. – 8:30p.m. Once the workshop is completed, please bring a copy of the certificate to school to be kept on file.
- Go to www.catholicnh.org
- Click on Child Safety
- Go to the left hand side of the page under Training and click on Protecting God’s Children Training.
- Click on Calendar of Events half way down the page
- A workshop will be listed like this: PGC- Portsmouth or PGC- Dover
- Click on the one you would like to attend
- Call or email the contact person and register for the class