"It is our goal to make a solid, Catholic education accessable to all who desire it. We currently must charge tuition to cover the expenses of educating our students. The actual cost of educating each child is significantly greater than what we charge for tuition. We trust in the generosity and benevolence of God through our community to make up the difference each year so that we can keep tuition costs affordable."
If you would like to schedule a visit to our school before, during or after the registration process is complete, just call the school office to arrange a time. Students may come to visit for a short time, or spend the entire day with their class.
Phase 1 - Form and Fee Submission
- Download from the website the application form.
- Return completed form and non-refundable $175.00 registration fee to the school office.
Phase 2 - Screening
- Once we receive your application and fee, we will contact you to schedule a screening for your child.
- Purpose - to assess student's academic preparedness for his or her level.
- Duration - about a 1/2 hour to an hour depending on the age of your child.
- Cost - $50.00 fee due at the time of the screening
- The office will have contacted your child's current school to obtain records prior to the screening date.
Phase 3 - Acceptance
- You will receive an official letter from the school accepting your child within one week of the screening.
- If school records have not been received prior to the screening date, acceptance may be delayed.
Once your child is accepted, provide the following documents prior to his or her first day of school.
- Copies of:
- immunization records (immunizations must be current as required by NH State Law)
- your child's baptismal certificate (if Catholic)
- your child's birth certificate
- any court decree affecting your child, including custody section (if separated or divorced)
- A Supported Student Form (pdf) signed by your pastor (Grades 1-8 ONLY)
- applicable only to families registered at a Catholic parish in New Hampshire
- Completed paperwork found in the summer packet - due the first day of school
Please call if you have any questions. No applicant may begin school until all the necessary documents have been received. If your child has been put on the wait list, we will notify you when a space becomes available.
The tuition schedule does not reflect lab, book, and graduation fees that may be required in grades 6-8.